– Book your appointment in the normal way.
– Be on time for appointments. If you are running late please call the salon.
– Over 65 or vulnerable people have the option of the first appointment (morning) or last appointment (evening) please notify reception.
– Bring as little as possible to your appointment (we cannot hang coats so please bring a bag to put your coat/jacket/jumper in)
– Freshly laundered (60°+) gowns, masks & hand sanitisers are provided.
– Stations are cleansed between appointments
– Hot coffee and cold refreshments are served
Safe & Welcoming Environment
Guided by our own high values and the latest guidance from the UK Government and Public-Health England (PHE) we have created an environment that is both safe and welcoming for our clients and team alike.
Hand sanitisers are available throughout the salon.
The salon has been deep cleaned,air filters have been replaced in the air-conditioning unit.
A large glass screen has been installed in-between the backwashes.
Please contact our team, book online or download our App to make your appointment. If you have any questions about our Covid-19 procedures please contact the salon directly.
We politely request that you notify the salon at least 48 hours in advance if you wish to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
Over 65’s and Most Vulnerable
If clients are over 65 or vulnerable, we are accommodating them with the first appointment in the morning or the last appointment in the evening wherever possible. If you are in this group and wish to take advantage of this option, please make it clear to our receptionist when booking.
The BeBaBo Salon Experience
There is no issue with self-distancing but its important you are on time for your appointment. If you are running late please call the salon. By the same token, we may be running a little late on occasion, so please bear with us if weask you to come in 10 minutes later than your scheduled appointment time,
Clients are advised to bring as little as possible with them to their appointment.
(Gowns are laundered at 60°).
We limit & manage capacity in the salons to help support social distancing.
We use disposable towels.
Each station is cleansed thoroughly between clients appointments, as are hair tools. We use Barbicide®to ensure your safety.
Hot and cold refreshments are served by our team to the strictest hygiene standards wearing PPE. All cutlery and crockery iswashed at 60° in a dishwasher.
We shall continue to monitor guidelines from the government, take action and will update you accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you to our salon.
Stay safe & keep well. best wishes from all the team at BeBaBo